- Lucinda’s getting her suspension serviced at Joe Hummer’s shop in Panama City. He’s the local go-to guy and perhaps can help me make progress with the contradictions my messed up forks are presenting.
- Scouted out where Lucinda catches her flight to Bogota from. Turns out to be easy-peasy. Here
Here’s the cargo terminal. Used to be the main terminal
- Getting stuff ready for Colombia (after researching the various GPS maps it turns out that OSM_13 from Dan T is a great starting point). The tools
- Writing the missing blogs from October/November. They’ll be posted in one big batch in a few days – sorry email subscribers. This is kind of a forced decision: I’m cleaning up my laptop as I’ve only got 52GB left of 500GB and need to dump iPhoto and iMovie to a drive to be sent home. Also partially backed up to Carbonite, but that’s a one month process at CA internet speeds, not kidding.
- Stuff. Of which there’s always plenty